In an uncertain time, humans have an innate sense of looking up to someone who has experience. Especially in a sector as agile and unpredictable as finance, we are constantly looking for a mentor whose advice we can rely upon in making important decisions. With money involved, it is of utmost importance that we follow the advice of someone with great expertise. Hence we have picked these 10 advisors (in no order whatsoever) to make this task a teeny bit easier for you-
- Nilesh Shetty: A qualified CFA from CIMA, UK, Nilesh has more than 13 years of experience in the field of research and finance. Currently, he is the Associate Fund Manager at Quantum AMC. He was associated with the Edelweiss group prior to that.
- Suresh Soni: Up until January 2018, he was the CEO of DHFL Pramerica. He has more than 23 years of experience in Indian financial markets. Having held senior positions across investments and general management, his expertise in the field is unparalleled. He had worked with Deutsche MF, Pioneer ITI, Sundaram Newton and SBI as well over the years.
- Lakshmi Iyer: The general mindset in today’s world is that finance is a male-dominated industry but Lakshmi shares the refreshing view that “the glass ceiling is in the mind. Not only has she been in the industry for over 20 years, she has been winning at it. With her kind of attitude, she has become an inspiration to women all across the globe who wish to build a career in this sphere. Currently, she is CIO at Kotak.
- Sonu Iyer: With a rich experience of over 23 years, Sonu is the Tax Partner and People Advisory Services Leader, EY India. He is known for sharing her uninhibited and unabashed opinions over the matters of finance. Her insights and views vividly demonstrate her knowledge in the area.
- Saravana Kumar: Saravana has worked for over 25 years in investment management across sectors such as mutual fund, banking, insurance and portfolio management services. At present, he is the Chief Investment Officer for LIC and before that, he has been associated with huge names in the industry like Tata and Trust Investment Advisors. He also received the World Finance Award in 2013.
- Seemant Shukla: After working for ICICI, Reliance and Dhanlaxmi Bank, he is now heading Sales and Business Development for Edelweiss. He has been in the financial globe for about 13 years now rich with experiences and learnings.
- Lovaii Navlakhi: Lovaii is one of the first Certified Financial Planners(CFP) of India. He is an MBA (Finance) and an ICWA. A staunch believer in continuing education as a way of life he is now the Founder and CEO of International Money Matters. Lovaii has also been a board member of Financial Planning Standard Board, India. His blogs also make a great read.
- Brijesh Dalmia: The founder of ‘The Brijesh Dalmia Leadership Company’.He is a CFP, LUTCF and LMF. He is also the founder of ‘Dalmia Advisory Services’, which is among the leading boutique wealth management company in the country. He has authored 9 books and is a regular blogger.
- Manish Chauhan: Manish has written articles on over 800 personal finance topics, 2 personal finance books with CNBC, and being a part of about innumerable seminars and workshops. He is the founder of Jagoinvestor which is a Financial Coaching firm. He has been in the finance sector for over 8 years now.
- Sumeet Vaid: Undoubtedly a veteran in the industry, he has worked with companies like Bajaj Capital, Prudential ICICI, ING Vysya, Optimix, Networth Stock Broking. He is also is the founder and CEO of Freedom Financial Planners. He has more than 13 years of experience in Wealth Management, business & distribution of financial products.
Bonus: with the rise of technology at a great pace, we can also rely upon our virtual finance experts. In terms of personal loans and credit cards, we have various online portals that can help you out as well.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9949549